Re: [WriteLog] Need Information and Help With Writelog,Windows 2000 and

To: "'James Turle (jturl)'" <jturl@cisco.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need Information and Help With Writelog,Windows 2000 and Direct I/O
From: "Bob Naumann - W5OV" <W5OV@W5OV.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 09:24:38 -0600
Jim,

You can't control your radio through the LPT port.  If you only want to do
CW sending try Userport which is free to download / use and will enable you
to use the LPT port with Writelog.

If you want to do radio control and CW, and you don't want to build your
own, the "USB Interface 2" solution at $119 is probably your best option.

73,

Bob W5OV