Re: [WriteLog] WL Update Download--Help: No Mult for TO9A

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Update Download--Help: No Mult for TO9A
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:13:43 -0800 (PST)
--- Gerald Wilson <gtwilson@integrity.com> wrote:

> My question is:  If the K1EA website is source of the updated information,
> how long does it take for someone to migrate new information like this to
> the WriteLog update download-site?

Wayne W5XD is the source of everything on www.writelog.com.  He has to know
there is a country file update, then propagate that file to from K1EA to his
web site.

I announce to EVERY reflector (including Writelog) when the new files are
available, and they ARE availabe from www.k1ea.com starting that very moment.

If you use Writelog to update your files, before the contest, test a few of the
new calls (which I list on the CTY web page) and see if they resolve correctly.
 If not, then get the file from K1EA and perform the steps according to the
README file.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us