Re: [WriteLog] WL Update Download--Help: No Mult for TO9A

To: <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL Update Download--Help: No Mult for TO9A
From: "Dave Smith" <w6te@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:27:38 -0800
I updated my WL cty file from the K1EA website as I do before any major
contest. It updated my country files as it always does. I had no problem with
TO9A being correctly identified and logged.

Best regards,

Dave / W6TE
North American Distributor of EZMaster; "the ultimate contest accessory."
1-877-202-0963
www.dxconnection.com<http://www.dxconnection.com/>