Re: [WriteLog] Network stability

To: k5na@texas.net, writelog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Network stability
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:52:12 EST

In a message dated 2/28/2006 3:24:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
k5na@texas.net writes:

I am  running TCP/IP network connections, Writelog 10.55D, and the
computers are  connected by a star configuration where one computer is
the center and all  others connect to it.

Richard,

We had a four station networked (using a hard wired Cat5 hub) at J7OJ all
running WL 10.57H on XP notebooks.  We did not see any of the foolishness  you
describe.  Occasionally, one of our Pro2's would inject a bogus  frequency into
the log and be seen across the network.  In a few seconds,  however, that
bogus frequency would correct itself.

The network and all the WL's were very stable.  Not one crash during  the
entire contest!  Praise the Lord.

73, Geo...

George I.  Wagner, K5KG
941-400-1960 cell