Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY plug in problem

To: <RWMaylott@aol.com>, <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY plug in problem
From: "Tom Moore" <wx4tm@tm-moore.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:14:36 -0600
it may well be as you suggest, Dick.  However I've run writelog and the
mmtty plug-in for 5 years now, adding all the updates as they came along, on
win98, 98SE, XP and most lately on an XP Pro machine and I've never
experienced that problem. From the sounds of this thread, I suspect a memory
allocation, or memory related issue, but then again maybe not. Good luck
solving the problem.

Tom WX4TM