Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY plug in problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY plug in problem
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:05:28 -0900
Dick,

Thanks for confirming that I'm not the only one seeing this behavior.  As an
aside to Bernie, GU0IDA, my intention is to run FSK eventually.  I am brand new
to the RTTY mode and simply tried AFSK as a quicker route to getting on the
air.  Once the receive problem cropped up with the MMTTY plug in I saw no point
in trying to go further and tackle whatever obstacles may lie ahead in getting
FSK running.  My thinking is I should clear one hurdle at a time.  As you have
noted Dick, if the problem is with receive it doesn't matter which method of
generating the diddles is used!  Suggestions continue to arrive, but I probably
won't have time to tackle the issue again until sometime after this weekend's
ARRL DX SSB contest.  Thanks to all for your ideas.

Gary AL9A