[WriteLog] Writelog MMTTY problems

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>,"Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog MMTTY problems
From: "Lloyd S. Smith" <nx4w@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:04:18 -0500
Hi Don:

As you probably remember I was the one who accidentally stumbled on this
fix.  You advised me that it made sense and you would put it on your web
site.   I think that the main problem with users not finding the answers to
common problems is that some do not even realize that your help site exists.
What I mean by that is the new users to the Writelog reflector.  Perhaps you
should send a message out once a month or so to advise the new members that
your help sites exist and to let them know the URL.

73' Lloyd
NX4W