[WriteLog] QRM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QRM
From: "Denis O' Flynn" <ei6hb@eircom.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:44:41 -0000
Ho Folks,
I hope somebody can help me with my problem

I am using my Kenwood 850S with MMTTY and WL 10.55D. When doing the last few
RTTY contests I find I cant get rid of adjacent signals. I use the 2.7kfilter
on the 8.33 and the 500 on the 455. I have to turn the Low Cut Slope Tune
nearly fully clockwise and the High Cut slightly anticlockwise in order to be
able to copy anything. This is real annoying !! especially on 40M.

I am assuming that I am doing something really wrong here and would like the
groups advise.

I find this a great list for learning new things about this fab piece of
software.

de Denis
EI6HB