[WriteLog] Anyone with the problem with SO2R xmit audio from soundcard i

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Anyone with the problem with SO2R xmit audio from soundcard improperly muted?
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 03:50:24 -0000
It has been reported to me that on some machines in two-radio operation that
when WL moves the balance slider on the sound board output all the way to
the left or to the right, that no sound comes out at all on one side (I
believe usually the right channel goes mute on most setups). The symptoms
lead me to believe this is a problem with the manufacturer's sound board
driver.

If you have this problem (and are interested in getting it fixed) please
respond.

(If you do NOT have this problem, please do not "reply" to this email saying
you have some other problem that you want attended to.  -change the Subject
line to indicate your change of subject.)

Wayne, W5XD