Re: [WriteLog] Help for RDXC module

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help for RDXC module
From: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 03:43:58 -0000
>In the last weekend RDX contest, have problem to log a Russian station with
"YN"
>software reposne as "UNKNOWN MULTI" any idea ?
>
>Regards,
>Charlie
>VR2XMT

The short answer is hold down SHIFT when you type ENTER and WL will log the
QSO regardless of the error.

This is (apparently) a problem in namedmul.ini, but I am not certain. In the
[RusDxC] section there is a "JN" but no "YN". From the cty_rus.dat it
appears there is the same problem. I think this is what it should be:

Jamalo-Nenetsk(YN):       17:  20:  AS:   66.70:   -66.50:     5.0:  YN:

U9K,R9K,UA9K,RA9K,RK9K,RM9K,RN9K,RU9K,RV9K,RW9K,RX9K,RZ9K,RE9K,RS9K,RT9K;

(The YN was JN in the previous version).

Wayne, W5XD