Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog - need WL Brain Trust assistance

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog - need WL Brain Trust assistance
From: "Bob Naumann - W5OV" <W5OV@W5OV.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 07:00:13 -0600
Jerry,

You asked for a reply off the reflector.  If you didn't get one, you should
have said something.

When you say that you "can, however, read Freq/Mode info", exactly what do
you mean by that?

Are you talking about within Writelog or just with your other programs?

Have you compared the com port settings you use in the other programs to how
you have WL configured?  (e.g. 1200,N,8,1)

What about the Hex address for your radio?  Does the PIEXX use a different
address than the default for the 751A?

73,

Bob W5OV