Re: [WriteLog] Setup for two soundcards

To: <Greg5TA@aol.com>, <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Setup for two soundcards
From: "Ric Plummer" <ricp@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 14:55:50 -0400
Greg,

In the Programs menu for Writelog V10 you should see a program called
Sound board mixer control
Run this before you bring up Writelog
It will have all the choices you have in your computer for four options:
        Audio In ( for recording the contest )
        Audio Out ( DVK to your rig )
        Mixer
        Audio Review ( playback of recorded files )
This should allow all the choices you need and the results will get stored
in the
.ini file for Writelog to use
Hope this helps

Ric KV1W