Re: [WriteLog] RTTY INTERFACE

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY INTERFACE
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:46:03 -0500
I agree, Jim - the DigiKeyer's excellent built-in sound card, single USB
connection to the PC, and FSK support, it is exactly what I was looking
for.  Keying, though not done as in the microKeyer, is still very
consistent and I've had no problems with it.  I played in the NAQP RTTY
this past weekend with flawless operation.

        73,  Duane

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:05:40 -0400 Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> writes:
> At 07:58 PM 7/16/2006, Duane A Calvin wrote:
>
> >I'm using the microHam DigiKeyer.  Works great, but substantially
> more
> >expensive than the USB II.
>
> Well, 2 - 2.5x times, for all the extra features it gives you, it
> was
> worth it to me:
>
> - winkey keyer
> - FSK
> - voice recording for Writelog, etc.
>
> 73 - Jim AD1C
>

> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
> USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas