Re: [WriteLog] WL CW Keying Enhancement

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL CW Keying Enhancement
From: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:14:48 -0700
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:

> Look at the Writelog help file under "CW, and RTTY and Voice Memory
> setup:"
>
>    ^  dot-length space (also called half space, but its a dot-length)
>       The caret is upper case 6 on U.S. keyboards.

Ah ha...very interesting, Joe...TNX (and for the direct info).

I've played around with various "^" insertions as well as reducing the speed of
some letters with >>x<< within the callsign.  "Close(r) but no cigar".  To get
the right "feel", I still believe a variable decimal adjustment method is still
required.

Wow...just a few more lines of WL code and "Wham Bam, Thank You (Wayne)" :-)

Tnx again & 73...

Rick, K6VVA