[WriteLog] Rig manager not present

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rig manager not present
From: "Ken K7ZUM" <Ken.Knopp@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:57:03 -0700

Hi All,

          Am trying to get set up for CQWW RTTY next weekend, tried to
get Writelog to boot, but am getting the "Rig Manager Not Present
No Rig Drivers Present"  message, I have had this problem several years
ago, but don't recall what I did to correct it. Have done a search of the
archives and see the same problem mentioned, but no direct answers to
the reflector, anybody have any ideals as to how to correct, am using the
same old Window's 98 se and computer, with lots of serial ports, that I have
use with Writelog for years,

73 de K7ZUM
Ken in Gres"HAM"  Ore