[WriteLog] Need RTTY Logs to Update the RTTY Callsign Database

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Need RTTY Logs to Update the RTTY Callsign Database
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:17:29 -0500
I sent this to the RTTY reflector a few days ago.  And although I received a
good amount of logs, I feel we need more logs in order
to get a good update of the RTTY callsign database.

This database is used with WriteLog's (and other programs) Super Check Partial
feature to highlight callsigns as they appear in the
Rttyrite window.

I am looking for any Cabrillo logs from any RTTY contest in the year 2006.

Please Cabrillo logs only for 2006 directly to aa5au@bellsouth.net.

I hope to have an update finished by Tuesday of next week.  And will announce
it on both the WriteLog and RTTY reflectors.

For more information on how to use the .dta file in RTTY, see:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/supercheckpartial/supercheckpartial_page1.htm

Thanks & 73,
Don AA5AU

p.s. I'm not even sure I'll operate CQWW RTTY, but I'll try.  I'd have to set
something up in the radio room and there's is no
flooring in there yet.  So maybe I can set up a couple of saw horses with a
piece of plywood since it would be too much to move a
desk in there right now knowing I'd have to take it back out.