Re: [WriteLog] Writelog with Orion II

To: na5q@w5ddl.org, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog with Orion II
From: DieselCar@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:04:13 EDT

Hello Roland,

I do not know if there is a need of a fix or not.  In WL and under  PORT
SETUP, I have the following:

           Rig  Type       Baud Rate   Poll          Comm PTT
COM4  TenTec Orion  Auto          checked    NO

WL following the Orion's VFO.

I am using Windows XP.

GL and ue

Rick W4UEF

In a message dated 9/24/2006 10:24:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,