Re: [WriteLog] help--wlog -mmty-microham micro keyer probs

To: "Larry M. Leitch" <LMLeitch@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] help--wlog -mmty-microham micro keyer probs
From: "W7GG" <w7gg@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:49:28 -0700
tnx larry, i finally got it wking rite,  the key was the setting
under the port button on the mmty misc screen .... in my case it needed to
be set in the 3rd position that causes the timing to
work rite ....... subtle but effective....... tnx for the pics, worth a 1000
words........ de bob   w7gg/ww7or/ai7b