Re: [WriteLog] PK900

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] PK900
From: KR4DA <kr4da@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 14:12:56 -0400
NO PROBLEM !
The FT-2000 command set is at the YEASU site as a seperate
FREE PDF manual.
It also comes with the radio.
Thanks very much for your reply.
So I read wrong... writelog will do rtty, cw with out the MMTTY interface.
Great that's what I wanted to hear.

Is there a full demo time limited offer of writelog????

You know over the past ten years I have put out alot of money in SOFTWARE.
WF1B when it cost..
DXBASE many updates you pay for.
LOG WINDOWS several versions
PKTERM 99
DX4WIN still use as my main logging program.
NA contest program
CT contest program

I am a little gun shy now it all adds up to a chunk of change.
So I try to get as much info as possible before putting the money out.

--
de KR4DA Bob Middleburg, FL
HK0/KR4DA J79DA FG/KR4DA