Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY no diddles with WriteLog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTY no diddles with WriteLog
From: Mark Klocksin <mpklocksin@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:43:46 -0500
To: Don, Joe, Jerry, and anyone else who may have replied:

OK, now I am embarrassed! The system was working all along!  I just
didn't try transmitting from the function keys or from the "type
ahead buffer."   (Last night, I had just clicked on the MMTTY
"Transmit" button, and when I did that, I got a single tone.)

So I a happy camper with WriteLog and MMTTY working on FSK with a
Keyspan USB adapter.

Thanks so much for the great support!

73, Mark WA9IVH