Re: [WriteLog] [NCCC] WL question - goes Split on 40m

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [NCCC] WL question - goes Split on 40m
From: "JerryBliss - k6iii" <k6iii@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 05:14:55 GMT
Regarding this split functionality on 40m, I found the following in the
HELP files of WL.
I did not have any of these in my WL INI file and don't know what the
default behavior would be.

Jerry/k6iii

AutoClearOnTuneMinHz=200

If you tune closer than AutoFillFromBandmapHz to a bandmap station, the
Entry window will be auto-filled from his frequency. Set this to zero
and WriteLog will not auto fill. AutoClearOnTuneMinHz set to zero will
disable AutoFillFromBandmap as well.

AutoFillFromBandmapHz=400

With AutoSetToSplitFromBandMap set nonzero, WriteLog will set the rig
to the split frequency in the bandmap as you tune across it.
AutoFillFromBandmapHz must be non-zero for this to function.

AutoSetToSplitFromBandMap=0

TuningDetectionCount is the number of consecutive polls of the rig that
must be tuning to decide the operator really is tuning.