Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and CW

To: "Writelog reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and CW
From: "Garry Shapiro" <garry@ni6t.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:38:02 -0800
PIII machine:

My station computer is a six year-old PIII machine with a 550 MHz processor
and I run Win XP with no problems. I also used the freeware I/O S/W to
activate my ports and use two LPT ports--one for keying with Writelog and
the other to run a legacy LajerJet LJ4M printer. I have had as many as six
serial ports running--two-built-in "real" COM ports and two added PCI cards,
one with the second LPT port.

The machine also has USB, which is used for other purposes, including a
wireless mouse.

I did not jump through any fiery hoops. It just ran.

Did I miss anything?

Garry, NI6T