Re: [WriteLog] Re WL & MMTTY error message on opening

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re WL & MMTTY error message on opening
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:20:51 -0600
> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:46:17 -0500
> From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
> Subject: [WriteLog] Re WL & MMTTY error message on opening
> To: "witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
>
> In the pass I seen a post mentionning a procedure to remove
> the following
> ERROR
>  problem when opening WL and MMTTY together.
> The error message is ((( user para.ini + Asian curious caracteres ))).
> Is there someone can tell me the number of the post article
> made so I could
> find it and copy it?

There have been discussions pertaining to the userpara.ini error.  Some
people get it, some people don't.  I have two computers built exactly the
same, one gets it and the other doesn't.  I simply click the ok button, and
restart MMTTY.  Its cosmetic and doesn't cause any harm.

The link to search the archives and find the discussion is located here:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/

Enter userpara.ini in the search text and you will find all topics relating
to the error.

Charlie
KI5XP