Re: [RTTY] More on Dupes

To: "rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>,"writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] More on Dupes
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:53:32 -0800
I agree with Bill about the "MY CALL IS"  macro.

I have been using that macro for a couple of years now and it really
helps.

As Bill states, " helps grab the other station's attention much better"

Before I had that macro, my call was busted a number of times and I
could not get it corrected,

but after using  that macro, it seemed like magic and my call got
corrected immediately.

Dave W7DPW