[WriteLog] Sound card

To: "WRITELOG REFLECTOR" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Sound card
From: "Mike Brown" <mike@k9mi.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:04:37 -0000
My sound card has always seemed to do ok in WriteLog in Rtty contests, but
as a Dvk, it seems pretty hit and miss. I'll be getting a new/used pc for
use with logging, and that will be about it. It is a 450 mhz, and I'm not
sure what sound card is in, if any. What seems to be some of the better
sound cards for use with WriteLog? The one in here I believe is a knock off
sound blaster card that scores 77 when I ran the test on it.  Tnx...

Mike, K9MI