[WriteLog] Updated RTTY Callsign Database February 7, 2007

To: "'writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Updated RTTY Callsign Database February 7, 2007
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:56:16 -0600
An updated RTTY callsign database file is now available from the Downloads page
on rttycontesting.com at:

http://rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Thanks to everyone who sent logs for this update.  I received more logs this
time than ever before.

462 new callsigns were added since the last update just five weeks ago!!!  This
shows tremendous growth in RTTY contesting so far in
2007.  The total number of calls is now 9382.

For information on the RTTY Database files and how to use them, refer to the
readme.txt file in the downloaded zipped file.

I hope to see everyone in this weekend's CQWW WPX RTTY Contest!

73, Don AA5AU