Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking

To: "'Dave L. Thompson'" <k4jrb@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.62 TCP/IP Networking
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:02:03 -0600
Dave,

Its not a matter of the program trying to control the networking, it's the
method by which the log's between the two computers are shared across the
network.  Im not a programmer so I cant speak on exactly what the
differences between the NetDDE and TCP/IP methods in Writelog are, but you
need one of the two, and I'm continuing to have problems with TCP/IP.

A good NETdde faq is here:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/rhaminisys/ddeinfo.html

Charlie
Ki5xp