[WriteLog] Using Writelog w/DigiKeyer FSK Port

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Using Writelog w/DigiKeyer FSK Port
From: Brian K.Short <k7on@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:29:07 -0700
I have been away from amateur radio for a couple years,
mostly.  I am running WL 10.52F on an XP laptop with a
new DigiKeyer and of course using the USB Device Router.

The serious problem I have presently is that whenever I
choose a (valid) FSK port assigned by the Router, the
system crashes as soon as the RTTYrite window opens.
Waiting for reboot and finding a way to undo choosing
an FSK port is annoying.

I have just paid for upgrades and will install the latest
as soon as I can.  Will my problem likely go away when
I do?

BTW, I am using the suggested settings:
COM4 Radio & PTT
COM5 CW
COM6 FSK

I do prefer to use the FSK for RTTY since the DigiKeyer
supports it.  Assigning an FSK port shouldn't crash XP.

All solutions welcomed.
--
Brian --> http://users.wildblue.net/k7on/