Re: [WriteLog] Updates

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Updates
From: Phil Duff & Ann Duff <na4m@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:11:40 +0000
Richard Zalewski wrote:
> It seems to me that this program is on its way to the scrap heap of
> amateur contesting programs and yet we get hit up for another
> "contribution".
Not sure why Richard feels the statement  "...this "is on it's way to
the scrap heap..." is valid.

WriteLog seems to me to be full-functioned with reasonable support.
I've never found it lacking in any substantial way thru many years of
use.   I've used CT and TR and made an attempt at N1MM but WL has always
been my favorite.

73 Phil NA4M

--
Phil Duff NA4M & Ann Duff