Re: [WriteLog] Updates

To: "'Writelog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Updates
From: "Rob" <k6rb@baymoon.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 09:14:43 -0700
I know there are a lot of hams who use and like N1MM. I tried it, here,
after many years of good results with WriteLog. I was never quite able to
get the SO2R to function the way it does with WriteLog, so I uninstalled
N1MM. Maybe I just needed to give it more learning-curve time, but I had
already invested plenty of time with WriteLog.

As for the price of an annual renewal, I'm paying close to $70 every time I
fill up the car, these days. So, $30 seems like a veritable drop in the
bucket. It is less than ten cents per day. And, if you have tried other
programs on RTTY, then you know that WriteLog is the preferred contest log,
hands down.

I just renewed to get an unexpired code for 10.63H, so I have another 12
months of my favorite contest log.

Rob K6RB