Re: [WriteLog] %Z

To: "'Nicholas Roy Smith'" <nicksmith@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] %Z
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 09:49:52 -0700
> I cannot get %Z to work at all. The first time I put it in
> the buffer I did get a "1Z" but no frequency. Now after
> trying everything I can think of I cannot get any print for
> that command.
> I am using two radios on one computer, so shouldn't that be
> the command "%Z2" or %Z1"  which ever radio frequency I want
> to send for the move?

The syntax is '%Zln', where 'l' is the network letter of the computer and
'n' is the radio number on that computer.  So, for a single computer with
two radios, you would use '%ZA1' and '%ZA2'.  You need two message buffers,
one for each radio.  I've requested an enhancement to this parameter that
would allow one message buffer to grab the "other radio's frequency" if
there are just two radios on one computer.

73,
Ed - W0YK