[RTTY] New SCC RTTY Writelog module

To: rtty@contesting.com, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] New SCC RTTY Writelog module
From: Robert Bajuk <s57aw@hamradio.si>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 19:12:06 +0200
Hello RTTY & Writelog users!

SCC RTTY Championship is approaching and hope to read you all on the the
screen last weekend in August.

I am happy to inform you that a new and improved SCC RTTY Writelog
module is now ready . Big thanks to Bernd, DC3HB who re-writed the old
module.

What is new in that module?
- appropriate categories in the cabrillo header
- cabrillo format is now compatible with the rules
- contest setup option for proper scoring
  (year and call area setup for K, VE, JA, VK, ZL, ZS, PY)
- 7K to 7N counted as JA1

- The module is NOT compatible with the old one. Old *.wl files can't
read with this module. User can only import old *.adi files.

- The setup will deinstall the old "SCC RTTY Championship" module first
to avoid any further incompatibilities.

New module is available for download on the SCC home page.

Direct link: http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/novice/scc-rtty.exe

Please test it and let me know if you find any problems.

73 Robert, S57AW