Re: [WriteLog] Amazing Discovery in WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Amazing Discovery in WriteLog
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:09:19 -0800
The VFO tunes up/down with the mouse wheel because there is an entry in the
[Configuration] section of your writelog.ini file such as:

Mouse_Wheel_Hz=250

The number can be adjusted to control how many Hz the frequency shifts with
each bump/turn of the mouse wheel.  If you have the band map open you can
see the frequency shifting past the pointer in the center of the map.

Gary AL9A