Re: [WriteLog] Port Question

To: "Cy Stanway" <rabbicy@msn.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Port Question
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:20:03 -0900
Hi Cy,
Hang in there - we've all had to climb the learning curve with WL.  I've
used it for five years now and am still discovering things!  Once you get
the feel of it I think you'll really like it.

To answer your question about COM7, open writelog.ini and go to the [Ports]
section.  Enter the following line in that section.  It doesn't matter
where, but the the command is case specific.

CommSlot7=X

where X is an unused port number from 1 to 4.  Save the change and exit
writelog.ini.  Start WL and go to Setup/Ports.  You should now see one of
the four port choices redefined to COM7.

73,
Gary AL9A