Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Cabrillo File creation

To: "Mike" <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problem with Cabrillo File creation
From: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:06:47 -0700
Hi Mike,

I received another e-mail from another ham that said he was having the same
problem.  I was hoping that Wayne, W5XD would spot my question and offer a
solution.  I'll just have to wait in hopes of having somebody come up with a
solution.  Strange thing, is that before I had my OS reinstalled, it worked
just fine.  Now, nada.

Dick
W0RAA