Re: [WriteLog] writelog via kam standard tnc in clone mode

To: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>,"witelog group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog via kam standard tnc in clone mode
From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:43:38 -0500
Bob
Thank you so much for replying so rapidely
Kam stdr is in fact what you ment...the KAM basic model before the kam 98 or
plus...
Ok for the answer but
I am almost shure I seen ((( in the KAM98 ))) manual that there is a command
in command mode to remove it or reduce the length of the during time in
milli seconds...but I did not find it again and I am making research about
that.
Friend of mine will bring me the manual of the KAM for search.

With WL and MMTTY or MMTTY alone (there is in fact that tone) but much
shorter so no time lost in contests.

Your hel was really appreciated

Best wishes for Xmas
Gilles  VE2LX