Re: [WriteLog] PTT Dropout with Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] PTT Dropout with Writelog
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:13:43 EST

In a message dated 1/5/2008 6:46:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,
k7on@wildblue.net writes:

I had a  similar problem that was solved by moving the character
delay slider up  from 0 in the MMTTY settings. FT-1Kmp, Digikeyer,
WL, MMTTY,  XP.

All;

Thanks for all the suggestions for fixing the PTT Drop Out problem.   The tip
by K7ON put me on the right path.  Somehow, the Character Wait  slider under
the TX menu in MMTTY had gotten set up to about 50%.

When I backed it back to near zero, the PTT drop out problem went away and
it worked flawlessly for the whole RU.

73,

AL, K0AD