Re: [WriteLog] BROKEN CW WITH WL10.65 AND DIRECT-IO ASLPTDRIVER/INTERFAC

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] BROKEN CW WITH WL10.65 AND DIRECT-IO ASLPTDRIVER/INTERFACE
From: John and Mary Powell <zl1bhq@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 10:33:05 +1300
Thanks Joe that worked and things are up and running well. In fact I came
across my handwritten scrawl with the awl.ini edit message, but at the time
didn't take too much notice of it, although late I thought about inserting
the amendment, put it off and paid the penalty !!.
Thanks again Joe for your invaluable help.
I also run a microHam USB Interface (the Mk1 version) with my Dell laptop
(USB Comm. Ports only) and am very pleased with it. At our Contest station,
ZM1A we run the earlier microHam Keyer and are well pleased with its
performance.

Again grateful thanks Joe.

73
John. ZL1BHQ