Re: [WriteLog] Translate Letters to Numbers?

To: "David Fisher" <ka2cyn@gmail.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Translate Letters to Numbers?
From: "Gordon LaPoint" <n1mgo@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:11:47 -0500
Dave,
    Hold down the shift key, then click on the letters you want to convert,
RYO  for example will convert to 469 and enter in the SN field.

Also, turn on USOS  "UnShiftOnSpace" in rttyright or mmtty, whichever you are
using.

The conversion is easy on the keyboard, look at the letters under the number
row, 1-Q, 2-W, 3-E, 4-R etc.  is the direct conversion.

Gordon - N1MGO