Re: [WriteLog] How do I install SCP?

To: "JAMES HEADRICK" <W3CP@CHARTER.NET>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How do I install SCP?
From: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:52:43 -0000
Jim,
Under the pull down menu item 'setup,' the next to last line is SCP.  Click
it open.  It will allow you to tell where WL goes to find the SCP file you
wish to use.  WL ships with some old SCP files that it places in
C:\ham\program and when you download new SCP files from K5ZD's website you
can over-right the old ones there or save them somewhere else.
I prefer to store mine separately and have a folder called: C:\ham\data
where I put the latest SCP and my latest history files.
73 Hal N4GG

Subject: [WriteLog] How do I install SCP?

When I check the SCP version being used in WL it says it is a 2005 one even
though I just downloaded the current 2008 version to the WL programs file.
Can some one tell me how to use the current version, please.
73 Jim w3cp

_