Re: [WriteLog] SO2R with Writelog

To: <microHAM@yahoogroups.com>, "'Richard L. King'" <k5na@ecpi.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <w5xd@writelog.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] SO2R with Writelog
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@microham-usa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:36:22 -0500
After doing some more research - at least when using PTT in
CW - the problem is not as described below.  There is still
a timing issue but it may not be in the timing with WinKey.
I will be sending some annotated WinKey logs to W5XD as soon
as I can add all the "user did this" and "output was that"
information.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV