Re: [WriteLog] WPX and the Mult window

To: "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX and the Mult window
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:24:47 -0800
This is a problem with WL because the Multiplier window is not resizable.
In some contests the window can be fairly large.  The only way I've found to
get around this is to use two monitors and place the Multiplier window on
the second monitor where you can see it update as you work new ones.
73,
Gary AL9A