Re: [WriteLog] WPX and the Mult window

To: "Hal Kennedy" <halken@comcast.net>, "hank k8dd" <hank.kohl@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WPX and the Mult window
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:38:16 -0800
I never realized the WPX Mult window was resizable!  Which only begs the
question, why aren't all the Mult windows resizable?  I also missed the Help
file about resizing the Mult window by changing the font size in
writelog.ini.  Does that really change the size of the window, or just the
amount of space within the window that is occupied by the font?  I don't
think going into the ini file before each contest to tweak the font size for
that particular Mult window is a viable method.  Making them normal click
and drag windows would be much simpler, at least from the user end.

73,
Gary AL9A