Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4

To: "'Alan Maenchen'" <ad6e@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 66, Issue 4
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:19:03 -0700
> While we're on the subject, it would be REALLY nice to
> eliminate the LPT port once and for all for switching between
> A and B radio focus. That's the only thing I use LPT for any
> more. The MK2R+ can do that and WT can control it (and
> everything else) through one USB cable.

I strongly disagree!  Eliminating "the LPT port once and for all" will
prevent me and many others from using WriteLog with the Top Ten DX Doubler
and other "archaic" interfaces that only work with the LPT port.

ADDING USB support for the radio A/B function is what I hope you really
meant.

73,
Ed - W0YK