[WriteLog] fonts in writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] fonts in writelog
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:23:38 -1000
Ive added the Tahoma Slashed and Ham fonts to my system fonts in Windows
XP control panel in the 'fonts' section.   They appear there OK but in
writelog they are not available to use in the rttyrite window or
supercheck partial window or the log window.   Only a short list of
fonts seem to be available to choose from. Nowhere near all the fonts in
my system. Anyone know how I can make those new fonts available so they
will be options for those windows??

ALOHA de Gary KH6GMP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080604-1, 06/04/2008
Tested on: 6/4/2008 1:23:39 PM