Re: [WriteLog] CTY Prefix Not Displaying Countries

To: "Bob Lafont" <bob.lafont@gmail.com>, "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CTY Prefix Not Displaying Countries
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 08:16:41 -0800
Bob,

What operating system are you running?  After running the convert program
you should have the file wl_cty.bin in your programs directory if running
Win98SE or XP.  However, if you are running Vista, the wl_cty.bin file
should end up in the Virtual Store\Program Files\Writelog\Programs path.
I've found that under Vista Home Premium I have to copy the wl_cty.dat file
to this location first, then in the convert program  click on the "Convert
alternative prefix database..." button and point the convert utility to the
wl_cty.dat file in the Virtual Store path.  Then the wl_cty.bin file is
created there and WL recognizes the correct countries.

73,
Gary AL9A