[WriteLog] V 10.68F problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] V 10.68F problem
From: John Muzyka <g4rcg@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:59:56 +0000 (GMT)
Hi All
This is a funny one, since renewing my WL licence and upgrading to V10.68 I
have noticed that when I am in
ENTER SENDS EXCH/QRZ mode that I appear to have a problem which I cannot sort
out and it was definetly was
not like this before I upgraded. I am using WL at the present in DX-Pedition
mode as I am taking party in the GB4IPY team working CW for the next two weeks,
when in ESE/Q it works fine until I try and take over from the macros.
Usually I may want to add maybe a "Ciao Ciao" or a "tnx qso Fred" before
actually pressing the enter button to send the TU QRZ de GB4IPY but if I do add
this manually the the last macro screws up and only sends part of the message,
Has anyone else noticed this?
and if so what is the fix as its darn annoying
Cheers
John G4RCG