[WriteLog] COQP module does not score correctly

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] COQP module does not score correctly
From: "Jerry Bliss" <jerry.bliss@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:59:53 -0700
I downloaded COQP 1.0.0.2. and re-entered my QSOs and observed these
problems.
COQP module running in WL 10.62H  does NOT have Multipliers and does NOT
score correctly.
de Jerry, k6iii

Hi Joe,

If I recall correctly  (i do not have the sources with me here at work), the
latest COQP which has the correct exchange is version 1.0.0.2.  The version can
be found in the lower-right hand corner of the contest setup dialog window
which pops up (sometimes twice) when you start a new COQP log or open a saved
COQP log.

Steve N9OH