[WriteLog] Writelog Rotator Control

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Rotator Control
From: "Ted Huf" <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:44:25 -0400
I am trying to use a MDS RC1-Y control unit with my G-2800DXA Yaesu rotator.
It works fine with DX4WIN but I can't get it working with WL.  I am using a
SIIG USB to RS-232 adapter as COM8 (no com ports on my new computer).  It
did work with the Yaesu controller and Idiom Press RotorCard before I took a
lightning hit.  It works fine with DX4WIN.  Here are a few lines from my
Writelog.ini file:

COM8:=4800,n,8,1

RotatorPort=8

RotatorType=1  (I tried Yaesu and DCU-1)

Does anyone see or know what I am doing wrong?

73

Ted W4ZE