Re: [WriteLog] Anyone using new versions of MMTTY with WL plug-in?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Anyone using new versions of MMTTY with WL plug-in?
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:05:15 -0400
Like you Mark, I am curious as well.

Do we install this new version over the old, or is it better to uninstall
start again? If we are using an XP box, is it even worth the update? I think
the new version is to take advantage of the new features in Vista so there
may not be an advantage to if we are running an older XP/98 op sys.

Been a bit busy this week to experiment with the station and did not want to
jump into the contest at the last minute with an unknown.

73 Eric - VE3GSI